Cosmec Technology’s Service promotes, cultivates and develops closer and more constructive relationships with clients to get to know their requirements better, to create more value and to help improve the products and services it provides. Thanks to a global network and a highly specialised team it offers a full range of after-sales services:
Spare parts and maintenance
The Spares department of our Service Division manages the after-sales supply of spare parts for Cosmec Technology products. Efficient worldwide service through an extensive network of authorised resellers ensures:
- rapid delivery of guaranteed spares,
- prompt assistance in problem solving,
- a continuous and competent information service for spare parts and assistance with the documentation accompanying the machine.
Technical support and remote assistance
Our Technical Support department provides a range of solutions to add value to our service. We offer the following services:
- On Line Support – support in response to customer requests
- Troubleshooting – analyses and sulutions agreed by experts
- Remote Diagnostics – teleservice support that can significantly reduce failures and downtime, cutting service costs and improving the maintenance of machines and systems
- Software upgrades – to improve the performance of our products
- Repairs and overhauls of strategic components
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance by expert technicians
- Work schedule agreed to suit customer needs
- Internally supplied spares kits for parts subject to normal wear
- Planned servicing work
- Work done by product specialists
- Work tailored to meet specific customer needs
- Targeted training and tutoring of machine operators
Installation and training
All machines produced by Cosmec Technology are installed with the complete fulfilment of customer expectations in mind:
- Highly professional installation technicians
- Fulfilment of requests made during negotiation of the sale
- Theoretical and practical training of customer personnel
- Easy machine adjustments and fine-tuning
Upgrading CNC machines
Retrofitting CNC machines have several advantages, including a reduction in repair costs and increased production performance.
The method for retrofitting CNC machines may includes replacement of CNC components, drives and motors and its power transmission system (gearbox, pinion and rack, bearings etc.). In this way, the customer prolongs the life of the machines with pieces of the latest generation. Often, the components of the old machinery are not easily available and, consequently, they have high prices. The retrofit allows eliminating the problem by installing new and more reliable components.
Our deep technical knowledge and experience, has led us to form a technical team to design and implement machines changes to eliminate those inconveniences of unreliability and make the machine more competitive.
Our technical team is ready to perform a free of charge evaluation of your needs.
Cosmec Technology in order to ensure a complete service to its customers provides 360° Cad-Cam solution targeted to meet specific and individual needs.
Our internal Software-Dept. is always in close and constant collaboration with our historic Partners such as:
It allows You to have a complete interface with all models of our machines and also providing you the following services:
- Analysis of your current and specific needs making you free quote for a perfect Software Solution
- Upgrading to the latest version of your Software
- Update and Changes of your Post-Processor
- Training and update to create programs on your CNC machine
- Support for new programs implementation
- Online Cad-Cam support
- Reverse Engineering for two and three dimensional pieces
- Creation of specific parametric programs